RTT Engineered Solutions
5' W x 8' H x 14' L Pass Through Powder Booth
Request For Quote
RTT offers a Pass Through Powder Coating Booth ideally suited for conveyorized coating applications looking for the most efficient system option.
Request For Quote
- RTT booths are constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and engineered with corresponding support structure.
- Collector Module recirculates clean, filtered air into the booth and includes high quality primary filter and final filter modules. Factory-assembled, powder coated white mild steel construction with removable powder drawer.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- Control Equipment Includes NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode; Door mounted magnehelic gauge for cartridge filter monitoring; VFD to control fan speed; Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/ shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Variable Frequency Controlled Fan (VFD) is connected to the fan motor, allowing the fan to turn at any speed so that optimum airflow within the booth can be achieved. The VFD can also save on operating costs due to the reduced amp load on the motor and the ability to slowly ramp the motor up to speed.
- Purge Control Assures the safe operation of the coatings’ enclosure, by maintaining airflow at design levels.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
|Manufacturer||RTT Engineered Solutions|
|Powder Booth Type||Cartridge/Recovery|
|Part Opening Width||3'|
|Part Opening Height||6'|
|Modules||7,000 @ 4.5" SP|